Sunday, January 31, 2010

Song215_Vanilla Camel

Today's song is the final song of January 2010, and this ends the FREE month of music (for those on the Mailing List). Next month starts my 8th consecutive month of recording.

I wanted today's song to be an upbeat instrumental...something I can listen to while I run or ride. I adjusted, edited and arranged 3-4 keyboard sequences, and then I added 3 sets of drums. The bass guitar and electric guitar are the only other instruments in this song. Pretty simple, but also moody and driving. Mission accomplished.

Last night I dreamt of lyrics for a new song. I kept waking up with new ideas...2-3 lines each time. I'm starting to sleep like a songwriter.

-Matthew
http://www.anewsongeveryday.com/
matthew@anewsongeveryday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment