Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Song294_Broken

Today's song (Song294_Broken) completes another album (Week42_Common Denominators). The newest album, which consists of 7 songs plus original album artwork, will be available for sale later today at www.anewsongeveryday.com.

I started today's song with a drum sequence, and then I layered the violins, electric guitar (picking along with the chords: Verse=C-Dm, Transition=Bm-A-G-A, Chorus=Am-G-C), and synth bass. I also added: 3 vocal tracks, 3 additional electric guitars, and 2 additional percussion tracks.

LYRICS: "I was far from hopeless, but strong winds buried my ship. I control the rudder, not winds or other factors. You are not alone. I'm broken, but for what it's worth it was worth it all."

I took about 1-2 hours early this morning to create the album cover for this week (Week #42). Everything is complete now, so I should have the new album uploaded and available within a few hours.

-Matthew
www.anewsongeveryday.com
matthew@anewsongeveryday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment