Saturday, April 17, 2010

Song291_Frayed

I started writing today's song around 1100, and I had the main guitar, bass guitar, and drums recorded and edited within an hour. I wrote and recorded the vocals next, which is earlier in the process than usual. Only about half of the lyrics that I wrote ended up in the song, but I like that the vocals have sparse appearances. Other instruments include: 2 e-bow guitars, 2 electric guitars picking single notes, cymbals, tambourine, 3-4 synths, and 6 separate vocal tracks. I completed this song around 1750.

LYRICS: "Some things can't be bought or sold. Your 'ups and downs' are in vein, but you need to feel in control and have balance in every day. But having faith is not the same as a relentlessly positive attitude. God's love for you is not measured by your degree of happiness. Some things can't be bought or sold. Your 'ups and downs' are in vein, but you need to feel in control and have balance in every day. But having faith is not the same as a relentlessly positive attitude."

-Matthew
http://www.anewsongeveryday.com/
matthew@anewsongeveryday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment