Monday, December 28, 2009

Song181_Open Ended

Today's instrumental was written on the electric guitar. There are three main sections that I blended together...keeping a few of them rhythm-free. The layout and structure of this song is fairly simple, and I used: one drum track, cymbals, tambourine, a violin, bass guitar, and 3 additional electric guitars.

I've found a new Flash player that I plan on integrating into the website later tonight. This will allow me to update the "FREE music section" more often, and it will make previewing music much easier for you.

After I type this sentence I will begin working on designs for this week's album cover (Week26_Outlaw Brothers). I have 1-2 (vague) ideas, so we'll see what happens.

-Matthew
http://www.anewsongeveryday.com/
matthew@anewsongeveryday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment