Sunday, December 27, 2009

Song180_Kite

Brandon came over around 1400 today, and he brought a hard drive with a few ideas. The song we chose already had 4-5 keyboards, 2 drum loops and a bass guitar, but we altered the structure, re-recorded a new bass track, and continued from there. Brandon recorded all of the guitars in today's song.

I'm coming up on 6 months of recording. This is the final week of 2009, so I've been re-evaluating certain aspects of this project, and I've been making preparations for the next 6 months. I have about 6-10 hours worth of web updates that I plan on making before the new year. I'm also creating lists to hone in on the best: album titles, genres to focus on, lyrical themes, etc. All of the music in January will be free, so I'm going to focus and work hard to be ahead of the game each day.

-Matthew
www.anewsongeveryday.com
matthew@anewsongeveryday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment