Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Song021_Collide

I like the final version of this song, but this is one that I could've taken a few days to get right. I started with the electric picking guitar, then added acoustic guitar (experimenting with direct input through Guitar Rig 3), then analog bass and percussion. Once again malleted cymbal swells and tambourine both seemed appropriate.

This song completes another full album. "Gravity is on Your Side" will be available after today for $5 (7 songs plus artwork). I have not selected the new album title or artwork for the next album (which begins tomorrow). I have a few designs on stand-by, but I usually make some musical decisions before getting into the details of packaging.

In my weekly "Newsletter" email I will be offering a FREE song every day (for the entire month of August) to anyone that's interested. All you have to do is send me your email address and vote once every week on your favorite song. More details coming...

Thanks for listening.

-Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment