Sunday, July 5, 2009

Song 5

I made up this piano part early this morning (along with everything else). This is a pretty basic pop song, but people like these for a reason...it makes the feet move. I haven't had access to a piano for a while, so I feel like I'm still getting used to keys on my fingers (instead of strings).

I took a break from recording to go to church. The guest preacher was very excited. He looked like Martin Scorsese and talked like Ricky Ricardo. Very inspirational...as was the fireworks show last night that was only 300 yards from our house. Best finale ever, but this paragraph has little to do with today's song.

I had loosely planned on sticking to certain musical genres for a period of time. So far there have been few rules to follow, which is what makes this project so much fun.

-OTTO

No comments:

Post a Comment