Thursday, October 8, 2009

Song100_Bright White

I enter into triple digits with this dance song, Song100_Bright White. This type of music has great energy with a solid bass line and layers of drum sequences driving the song. It's interesting how quickly a song like this can change directions (during the recording process), but that's to be expected since I write as I record. I plan on singing along to some of this week's songs, but I had a dentist appointment earlier today. My mouth was numb for hours.

100 songs is a good checkpoint. I plan on listening to everything over the weekend to critique things so far (there are lots of songs that I haven't listened to since recording them). Overall, I'm very happy with how things have gone. No technical difficulties. No (major) lulls in creativity.

I'm going to sleep now, but I'll celebrate this achievement tomorrow by recording another song.

-Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment