Friday, June 25, 2010

Song360_Congratulatory Kisses

I started today's recording session around 1230...right after completing a video project for a client, and just before a late lunch of chicken and couscous. I approached today's song different than usual. The first 3 tracks that I recorded were synth (one repetitive sequence that also contains a solo trumpet, one string section, and another synth sequence). Next, I added a few different drum rhythms, followed by the bass guitar (which mostly plays E-A in various rhythms). I also added 2 electric guitars that add single-noted melodies in contrast to one another. None of these (12 or so) tracks are great on their own, but I like the way they combine and evolve throughout the song. I completed this one at 1528.

-Matthew
http://www.anewsongeveryday.com/
matthew@anewsongeveryday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment