Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Song357_Three Fifty-Seven

Today's song was completely written, recorded, mixed, and uploaded within one hour! That is a new record for me. This instrumental completes another album, Week51_Won, which will be available for sale later today at www.anewsongeveryday.com.

I worked on Freehand projects today until 1500, and then I took a break and ran 5 miles. It was pretty hot outside. I got back around 1600, ate 2 hard-boiled eggs and fell asleep on the couch until 1700. This song was recorded from 1700 until 1755, and it consists of: drums, bass guitar, 2 electric guitars, and one string section (only 5 tracks). Now it's time to design this week's album cover.

Tomorrow begins the final week of recording for this project. If you have any last-minute requests or suggestions, then let me know now.

-Matthew
www.anewsongeveryday.com
matthew@anewsongeveryday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment