Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Song351_Unbreakable

Well, it's 2356...a little too close to the daily deadline. This song was "finished" when I realized that it was 2300. At that point I stopped recording, edited the 6 tracks I had recorded, mixed, mastered, and bounced it into a "WAV" file (which I then converted into an MP3 file). Anyway, today's song is the first song on the newest album, Week51_Won.

I worked on a few design projects today until 1700, ran 5 miles (I think it was over 100 degrees), woke up on the couch at 2040, and then I recorded from 2145 until 2345). There are other things that I could've done to enhance this song, but I simply ran out of time. It's wasn't originally structured to be an instrumental (until I chopped it up at the end), but I like the contrast of the 2 electric guitars and the solid, balanced mix that these tracks produced.

-Matthew
www.anewsongeveryday.com
matthew@anewsongeveryday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment