Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Song051_Digital Voices

I was on my way to bed when these lyrics came to mind. The general theme of the song is 'digital communications' (referring to: the internet, interactive robots, embedded chips that can send/receive messages, etc). All of these things have a huge impact in current society, and it's influence is (obviously) only getting bigger.

LYRICS: "All of everything the world has known...inserted as a chip into a clone. The savior of a robotic generation. The final chapter in the book of evolution. It's gonna grow as long as you keep feeding it. It's getting faster, and big enough to eat you. Just like a roach multiplying in it's sleep. A friendly foe that you keep around to hate."

I don't have any ideas or direction for the music yet. Tomorrow will be a busy day, so I thought I'd write about this song now (1:04am CST). I will be meeting with Matt Coleman in the morning to begin creating a video for www.anewsongeveryday.com. Matt (www.UnblindProductions.com) is a friend from church, and a creative writer, director, editor.

-Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment