Thursday, December 17, 2009

Song170_Christmas is Near

This melody came to me while the computer was warming-up, I worked out the chords on the acoustic guitar (E-A-E-B...then F#m-G#m-A-B), and I had the majority of the song recorded within a few hours. This is simple, cheery Christmas tune with a repetitious melody. Includes: bass guitar, acoustic guitar, 2 electric guitars (picking single notes), a string section (during the interludes only), a choir section, cymbals, tambourine, sleigh bells, and 3 vocal harmonies.

I'm in the process of making updates to the website (www.anewsongeveryday.com). The Home page now has a daily counter, I'm adding new songs to the FREE page, and I hope to add a few new videos soon.

-Matthew
http://www.anewsongeveryday.com/
matthew@anewsongeveryday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment